Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Spend My LIfe Waiting

For a Miracle that never comes. That feeling, that knowledge that I'm doing everything I can with no results is really tough to stomach sometimes. This cycle though, it feels different, I even lost count what cycle day I was, normally I know that better than the day of the week. Maybe that's because for the first time in a long time, I'm just thinking about us, I'm making plans for us and not worrying about "might be's". I even went ahead and made the plans to go to Arizona in June, finally after 7 years were going to make the trip! Sure if I'm pregnant this cycle or the next 2 we will have to reschedule but I will worry about that when it comes down to it.

For now, I'm looking forward to Arizona and Salem and another wonderful year with the love of my life! If god graces us with a family, it will just be the icing on the cake.

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to focus on the now and not the "might be's"... I know exactly how you feel. I've heard so many stories about how once our focus shifts that miracles happen... FXd for you that your miracle is around the next corner :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to live in the here and now. Hopefully you won't have much time left to spend with just the two of you, so you might as well spend it happily. I hope you have a wonderful time, and that your childfee vacation days are numbered :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete