I cannot believe how strange this cycle has been so far. I guess since it will be my final IUI cycle, I have to go out with a bang. Everything started out completely normal from my IUI on things got a little strange.
-First the spermies played a trick out appearing dead before the wash and going crazy after.
-The IUI was a breeze which never happens, normally it's fight with my cervix and have the speculums, then I ended up with cramping, yet when she fights with my cervix I get none?
-For the first time since I started this crazy journey, 9 months ago, the Pharmacy was not able to get my Progesterone on time so I had to miss 2.5 days of doses.
- Then at 9DpIUI I started to get symptoms of a yeast infection which I NEVER get. Still hanging around though not quite as bad.
-and despite all this I have not had a single sign of AF, not a spot of blood or any brown discharge yet I missed more progesterone more than any previous month.
Maybe the crazy is exactly what I need to finally get our Christmas Miracle, until then though, we continue to wait!
I am a new follower to your blog. We too are on our last iui and then moving onto ivf in February. Good luck and hope you get a BFP!
ReplyDeleteSounds promising! Good luck! :)
ReplyDelete