Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Challenge and an Update

First an update: It's defiantly weird being in the two week wait with nothing concrete to look forward to. After an IUI the wait is hell, it's like everyday closer to disappointment or the slim possibility of good news. Now I don't even know what CD I'm on unless I take a moment to count it out. It feels good to be away from the medications and the stress and just be able to live my life but a small part of me still holds out hope and still feels like I'm wasting precious time. While I have no expectations of this working naturally, if it did it would be a nice surprise.

So here I sit on CD17, interested to see what the next week will bring me. I'm not even sure if I ovulated, though I suspect I did, so maybe just maybe I could finally get my miracle. Only time will tell and right now, it's something I have a lot of!




Day 3 - What's in your makeup bag?

This is much easier than my purse. I don't wear make-up unless it's a special occasion and even then I don't wear much.

The Bag:



1)Eyeshadow (Green and Purple to accent my eyes). Which is pretty much my go-to make-up choice!!


2) I have 3 Mark Juice Gems lip gloss in pink, red and peach


3)Estee Lauder Black Mascara

4)CoverGirl Lipstick in Cutie


5) And finally Make-up Remover to get the stuff off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment