Friday, January 06, 2012

Really AF?

Seriously, CD20 and I wake up to spotting and cramps. Nothing to strong but a few here and there. I guess I just got so used to medication driven cycles that I forgot how crazy my body is when left up to it's own devices. I'm lucky I can walk straight with the severe lack of natural rhythm my body has, though shockingly I'm quite a good dancer. LOL. I miss the days of being on the Pill, my cycle followed a schedule, my skin looked so much better and I never got a period surprise. I guess I shouldn't bitch though, at least I get a period, some women struggle with extremely long cycles which sucks when your TTC! Does this mean I will get two shots at a new years pregnancy?



Day 6- A picture of something that makes you happy.

My favorite place in the world: Fairhope, Alabama

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a natural cycle right now too, a really long one though! I feel like I was pampered on my medicated cycles because I knew when I would O and when AF was due, now it's just a big mess! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete