That the world would be so cruel to me. So of course I started spotting today. Had a tiny little dot at 8 AM, had more this afternoon, dark brown with a little bit of red. Okay I can deal with this, it happens every month, it's nothing new. Sure, I thought maybe this was finally my month, 3 perfect follies, two months past a clear HSG, back to back IUIs. But I can accept that maybe, parenthood is not in my future, or at least my near future.
But then, I take my behind to class like a good girl. Power through my midterm and then settle in for the movie after the test our professor is showing. BIRTH IN AMERICA!!!! Really, I had to sit and watch an hour of women giving birth, in hospitals, at home, with midwives, with doulas..... FML
Sorry to hear about your cycle... i've found each failed one so hard. Here from Cyclesistas... I have a private blog - email me on newyearmum@gmail.com if you would like access. Thinking of you as you go through this difficult time xoxo
ReplyDeleteInfertility is baaaad, but you are NOT. :) I can't believe you had to sit through that movie today of all days. I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like torture. Come over and visit my blog. Good to meet you.
ReplyDelete