Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Here We Go Again!

It's Ultrasound Day again and I have come to the realization that I spend entirely to much time at the OB's office. When I came in for my appointment one of the secretaries was like "Hey Lyndsay, who are you seeing today?" I realized that I don't even know her name, they have quite a few office girls who work behind the desk. Of course the waiting room was full of hugely pregnant women but by now, it's like I don't even see them.
The ultrasound itself was the same old business, no matter how many I have, it still is awkward as hell, but I guess this whole process is awkward, I never thought I would have so many people invested in my reproduction. Mary Ann, the Ultrasound Tech is great, she is usually the one that scans me and she always tells us how next time we see her she's going to be showing us our baby. I'm glad she's so positive about it because I'm quickly loosing faith. I think she knows my ovaries better than I do, we even have our own routine. Mary Ann is the one that scanned us all three times when we were pregnant including when we found out we lost the baby so she says she's invested in getting us a positive result.
The results were good, we have three follies and they are pretty large. I was on a higher dose of Clomid this time so I'm happy to have better results but part of me wanted to see more than 3, I've had three before. They are measuring 24, 21 and 19 so they are pretty good sized ones. So it's onto IUI number 5 for us.
I triggered this evening, Kiel is getting pretty good at sticking me but I still am not a fan of needles. If you told me 5 years ago I would be getting poked by my husband I never would have thought like this. IUI #1 is scheduled for Friday morning.

1 comment:

  1. I never got 3 large ones on Clomid. That is really good! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete