Well this AM was our 5th IUI. I cannot believe were still doing this. When I first started this whole process back in March I thought for sure I would be pregnant by now. I defiantly didn't expect it to work the 1st or even the 2nd time but I thought it would work. Now that faith is completely gone, I just feel I'm never going to get the BFP, not this way at least.
But I digress, things went okay this morning. Motility sucked at 20% which is really odd since it's been around 60% for all of our previous cycles. I do have three big follies in there so we will have to hope that some of them made it through. Second IUI tomorrow AM and then back to another depressing TWW.
Testing 10/22 if I make it that long before AF arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment