I HATE having a cold, it's the worst feeling ever. I'm a big baby when I'm sick, I can admit that but maybe that is attributed to the lack of sleep or breathing. I'm concerned about this colds affects on my fertility as well. I just don't see how my body being so run down can possibly do what it needs to do for our IUI to work. Plus I feel bad about pumping myself full of cold meds but I have to get through the day. Between working full time, going to school full time and my lack of sleep, I'm lucky I'm still upright at all. No wonder I haven't gotten pregnant since our D&C 17 months ago, who has the time!
But with the bad comes the good and I have to say I had a great weekend with great friends and it really got my mind off of the whole TWW thing. It was beautiful for fall in Upstate NY, 80s and Sunny in October. We went apple picking on Sunday and it felt so good to be outside.

Kiel and I

My Favorite Girls: Beth on the left, Jocelyn on the Right

My best friend Jocelyn
Looks like a fun weekend. I can't believe the weather here either, it's crazy! My 2ww also brought me a cold.....
ReplyDeleteOoh apple picking!! I wanna go apple picking!! Lol You and DH are adorable!
ReplyDelete